The Advantages of Third-Party Agile PLM Support
Enterprises use Oracle Agile PLM solutions to gain visibility and better control over their end-to-end product lifecycles. With Oracle’s increasing focus on building cloud capabilities, Agile PLM users are concerned about the future of their on-premise applications. Many are investigating (or have already adopted) an alternative support model to restore higher quality support and escape the forced march to upgrade or migrate.
Spinnaker Support provides Agile PLM users with a safe haven until the right cloud solutions and digital innovations arrive on the market. We also help customers with support after they have migrated Agile PLM to a hosted/cloud environment like AWS. Some customers redirect the considerable support savings to help accelerate their strategic IT roadmaps.
Organizations choose Spinnaker Support because we:
- Immediately reduce the cost of support fees by an average of 62%
- Deliver responses in < 15 minutes, from Level 4 senior engineers in eight operations centers
- Supply more comprehensive coverage, including for customizations and interoperability issues
- Help extend the life of stable, customized, and productive applications, for as long as you need
- Offer flexible commercial terms that match your licenses and business needs
- Provide a safe haven until the cloud solution becomes right for your business
Spinnaker Support replaces Oracle’s ongoing Agile PLM support in a proven, secure, and smart way – delivering superior support, more efficiently, at a dramatically reduced price. We support all versions of Agile PLM products and have no term limitations on support, regardless of whether Oracle has declared an End of Life to a release.
We have built and retained large, knowledgeable teams of support engineers to address virtually anything with Agile PLM and your associated technology stack. Spinnaker Support engineers average over 19 years of experience in Oracle products and related technologies.