JD Edwards Technical Managed Services
Technical managed services are designed to extend and augment the JD Edwards technical support services performed by your IT staff within your organization.
Spinnaker Support’s development team includes individuals with a wide variety of industry and development experience for various JD Edwards platforms. Our development resources provide staff augmentation development services for small or larger requirements and tailored to meet customer needs on a cost-effective basis. Differentiated from project-based enhancement, retrofit, or integration support, our team can fulfill partial-FTE development needs on a contracted basis, as defined by our customers’ needs. Spinnaker Support customers are transforming their businesses at a rapid pace to retain or gain competitive advantage, increasing more digital technology IT project requirements.
CNC Managed Services
Spinnaker Support’s CNC teams include individuals assembled from the best resources in the industry. In fact, most of our team worked as CNC experts since the day the technology role was first created by JD Edwards. This technology expertise translates into more effective management of your system, and much more detailed system knowledge that is required to support your company and solve your critical technology related issues. Spinnaker Support CNC Managed Services capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Application/User Security and Administration
- Architecture Design/Redesign, Application Development, and Business Services Development
- Data Refreshes, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuance
- Enhancement Implementation, Service Pack/Tools Installs, ESU and ASU application
- Knowledge Transfer & Mentoring
- Object Transfers, Package Builds and Deployments
- Performance Tuning/Optimization and Environment Maintenance
- Printer/Job Queue Maintenance, Batch Scheduling and Monitoring
- Process Re-engineering/ Optimization and System and Process Documentation