A unique set of services for Oracle Fusion Middleware
We provide third-party maintenance and support, specialized application management and consulting services. With Spinnaker Support, you can choose one, or a blend, of these services. Because we make it so effective, convenient and low-cost, more and more of our customers are choosing to leverage two or more of our three primary offerings.
Third-party maintenance and support:
- Problem diagnosis, break fixes, and general inquiry support.
- Built-in technology advisory services spanning business applications, hardware, operating systems, and database. No additional fees for advice and guidance related to application architecture and surrounding technology interoperability, cloud strategy, upgrades and migrations, virtualization, and security (including PCI and other audit compliance requirements).
- Support for both standard and all customized code.
- Average cost savings of >60% compared to Oracle’s support fees.
- Support delivered by software engineers averaging almost 20-years of experience.
- Dedicated, named Account Support Engineer leading dedicated, hand-picked team of technical and functional engineers.
- 15-30 minutes guaranteed response for critical issues as part of custom defined service level agreements.
- 24 x 7 x 365, follow-the-sun support out of five regional support hubs spanning more than 100 countries, etc.
- No End of Life policy, meaning you can run your current version for as long as you want.
- End-to-end ISO 9001:2015-certified, from prospect engagement to client off-boarding. Certified processes include Onboarding and archiving.
Specialized managed services for middleware:
- System administration – including configuration and management, application server management, remote monitoring, scheduled performance diagnostics, tuning and optimization, scheduled package builds, system audits, staff backfill and after hours support, and more.
- Application development – custom coding, forms and reports, and customized application fixes when not provided for P1 and P2 support issues.
- Service desk, via ITSM system – for ticket-based versions of managed services, including routing, management, and reporting.
Engage outside of your third-party support and managed services agreement for assessments, strategic and roadmap planning, project governance, implementations and upgrades, migrations, proof of concept, and staff augmentation.